Meet the JM Consulting team: Judith
Welcome to our Meet the Team series - where we quiz JM Consulting's resident experts, to give you an insight into the people behind the day jobs! Today it's the turn of Judith, Founder & Principal, who shares her answers to some of life's most pressing questions...
We asked Judith...
1. If your hometown was a food, what food would it be? Game pie
2. If you could only wear one colour for the rest of your life, what would it be? Black
3. What TV show or movie do you absolutely refuse to watch? Anything with Jim Carrey in it
4. What pet peeve that you would make illegal if you could? Bad manners
5. Would you rather have no nose, or no arms? No nose
6. If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Andy Williams' Music to Watch Girls By
7. If you could choose one age to be forever, what age would it be?
8. What three items would you take with you to a desert island?
A good sunscreen, a good book and chocolate
9. If you could completely get rid of one month of the year, which would it be?